Thursday, May 11, 2006

England

Hiya!! (That's how the English chappies greet you here..) WELL!!! I've finally gotten around to updating this site!! I've put a whole mix of pic's on at the moment, I'll get more specific L8R! Heathy :-)


Meet my favourite female singer: Fiona Apple!! She is the hot chick at the piano and has such an amazing voice and music style! (Alli I'm sure that you'll agree...) Sorry it's not the best pic.



My old primary school friend Martina (left) from my Queensland days when I was an Australian lol... This was us getting tipsy before seeing Fiona :-)



This was really cool to find haha... C'mon - you've gotta love Harry!



This was shortly after arriving in England, in Wimbledon (didn't see any hot tennis players in mini-skirts though) :-( The Aussie Pub: Walkabout!



Tower bridge (Hey did you know this bridge was featured in the movie: The Mummy2? hehe..)



This is Jim (who I've been staying with in Marlow), and myself over looking a part of the River Thames that goes through Marlow. Really pretty place actually.



This is Marlow's main stretch of restaurants, shops, etc... A little like North Hobart. It's always busy!



Me and the SAAB! Just before I was going to drive it for the 1st time!



The SAAB:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home