Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Basement Jaxx

Hey everyone! Last Saturday night I went into London and saw Basement Jaxx perform at the Wembly Arena - they were AMAZING! Unfortunately, because of the light show, it was impossible to get ANY decent photos, but here are the couple I managed to capture :-)

Cheers!









Ok, so I didn't take these photos! I pinched them from a website, just to let you all know who Basement Jaxx actually are! Right! Now on to what I actually took haha...



Nicola and I getting stuck into the pints of fosters while waiting for the concert to begin!



The crowd! (What I could fit on the camera view at least!)



I told you didn't I! Crap photo, but oh well, you get that on the big jobs!



Caught out! Haha! Sorry, this ones a bit 'R' Rated. Its of a guy sitting opposite, clearly going commando, who works as a plumber by day :-)



Partying the rest of the night away with the girlz after the gig at London Night Club; Tiger Tiger.



Stay tuned for more exciting adventures!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home